Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Steven Carl Levin, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Expertise: Arthritis, Back Pain, Cancer Pain, Cryotherapy, Joint Diseases, Joint Injections, Myofascial Pain, Nerve Blocks, Nerve Injury, Neuropathic Pain, Pain Management, Radiofrequency Ablation for Pain Control ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Howard County General Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7246
10700 Charter Drive
Charter Drive Building, Suite 310
Columbia, MD 21044 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street
550 Bldg Rm 301 ACCM Pain Med
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (1990)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Anesthesiology (1994)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Pain Medicine (1995)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1996)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Pain Medicine (1998, 2018)
Videos & Media
Treating Pain Caused by Cancer
Common Causes of Back Pain
Treating Back Pain Caused By Injury
Treating Muscular Back Pain