Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
John David Werner, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Arterial Angioplasty, Arterial Stenting, Chronic Total Occlusions, Claudication, Cryoablation, Dialysis Access, Interventional Oncology including Intra-arterial Therapies, Interventional Radiology, IVC Filter Placement, IVC Filter Retrievals, Microwave Ablation, Nerve Blocks, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pulmonary Angiography, Radiofrequency Ablation, Renal Artery Disease, Renal Vascular Disease, Uterine Fibroids, Varicocele, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Venous Thromboembolism, Visceral Angioplasty, Visceral Stenting ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
1800 Orleans Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
Centers & Institutes
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (2008)
- Albany Medical Center / Radiology (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Vascular and Interventional Radiology (2014)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2013, 2017)