Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jon Holland Steuernagle, IV, M.D.
Research Interests: Sepsis; Respiratory Failure; Academic to Community Translation
Howard County General Hospital
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Steuernagle is an alumnus of Apple Inc., and The Mayo Cinic in Rochester. This background focused on the importance of teamwork and collaboration in the modern workplace as well as using and developing cutting edge approaches to complex problems. He is interested in health care provider interaction with technology and how that interaction can improve the practice of medicine, and the outcomes of patient interactions for both patient AND provider. He wants to bring an open-source philosophy to modern medicine - transparency is the future, more data leads to better, more informed decisions for both patients and providers.
- MD, The University of Texas School of Medicine at Houston (2008)
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education / Internal Medicine (2011)
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education / Critical Care Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2013, 2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)
Research & Publications