Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jonathan Tze-Wei Ho, M.A., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, Suite 6323
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Jonathan Ho is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
He earned his M.D. from Drexel University College of Medicine. He completed residencies at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center. He performed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine (2009)
- Montefiore Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2011)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital / Anesthesiology (2014)
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2015)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2016)