I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Douglas Bin Yim, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Ablation, Aneurysms, Aortic Aneurysms, Aortic Dissections, Aortic Stent-Grafts/Endografts, Arterial Aneurysm, Arterial Angioplasty, Arterial Occlusive Disease, Arteriovenous Fistulas (AVF), Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM), Atherosclerotic Renovascular Disease, Bone Cancer, Bone Tumors, Botox, Botox Spasticity Treatment, Botulinum Toxin Injections, Coronary Artery Stenting, Cryoablation, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Desmoid, Fibroids, Hyperhidrosis, Image-Guided Interventional Procedures, IVC Filter Placement, IVC Filter Retrievals, Liver Tumors, Radiofrequency Ablation for Pain Control, Rotational Atherectomy, Sacral Tumors, Spider Veins, Spinal Column Tumors, Spine Tumors, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Trans-Radial Intervention, Uterine Fibroids, Varicocele, Varicose Veins, Vascular Malformations, Venous Insufficiency, VNUS Closure Procedure ...read more
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1800 Orleans Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology at Suburban Hospital
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Keck School of Medicine of USC (1994)
- Naval Medical Center San Diego (2000)
- Naval Medical Center San Diego / Radiology (2006)
- George Washington University School of Medicine (2008)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2006)
- American Board of Radiology / Vascular & Interventional Radiology (2009)