Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Corinne Savides Happel, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Greek
Expertise: Allergy and Immunology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2300
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Corinne Happel is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is allergy immunology.
Dr. Happel earned her M.D. from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and performed a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at the National Institutes of Health.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine (2009)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center / Pediatrics (2012)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2015)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (2014)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics - General (2012)