Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Allen K Missoi, M.D.
Languages: English, Kishwahili
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1800 Orleans Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Allen Missoi is a clinical instructor of radiology and radiological science. Dr. Missoi's areas of interest include the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, IVC filter placement and removal, treatment of uterine fibroids, cross-sectional ablation of lung, kidney, liver and soft tissues tumors. Liver-directed therapies, TIPS, biliary procedures, genitourinary procedures, GI procedures, arterial procedures, biopsies, drainage catheter placement and venous catheter placement.
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science
- MD, University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine (2009)
- University of Missouri at Columbia / Radiology (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Interventional Radiology (2015)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2015, 2017)