Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Janet S Jacapraro, M.D.
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Green Spring Station
Appointment Phone: 410-847-3535
2360 W. Joppa Road
Joppa Concourse Suite 306
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Janet Jacapraro, M.D., practices internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Green Spring Station. She received her medical degree from University of Maryland School of Medicine, and also completed her residency in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Jacapraro has a certification to prescribe Buprenorphine from the Drug Enforcement Administration and she is a certified HIV Specialist for the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
Centers & Institutes
- Johns Hopkins Green Spring Station
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2003)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2006)
- Certification to Prescribe Buprenorphine, Drug Enforcement Administration (2006)
- HIV Specialist, American Academy of HIV Medicine (2012)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Physicians, 2006
- American Medical Association, 2006
- American Society of Addiction Medicine, 2006
- American Academy of HIV Medicine, 2006
- Society of General Internal Medicine, 2006
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, 2010
- Health Care for the Homeless Clinicians' Network, 2010