Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
David Anthony Holden, M.D.
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Emphysema, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Medicine ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Howard County
Appointment Phone: 410-715-1060
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
The Medical Arts Building, Suite 201
Columbia, MD 21044 map
David Holden, M.D., practices pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, and also completed his residency in internal medicine at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Holden is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease.
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (1985)
- Cleveland Clinic / Internal Medicine (1988)
- Cleveland Clinic / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1990, 2020)