Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Gang Zheng, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Director of Hematology Laboratory
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Languages: English, Chinese, Mandarin
Expertise: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical
Research Interests: Molecular Pathology; Hematopathology
Dr. Gang Zheng is the associate director of the hematology laboratory in the department of pathology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is also an attending physician on molecular pathology and hematopathology clinical service.
Dr. Gang Zheng’s research efforts are focusing on the following topics: 1) Biomarkers study for cancer associated thrombosis and other thrombotic disorders with new technologies such as Raman spectroscopy and thrombinoscope; 2) Applications of genomics technologies and molecular diagnostics in further understanding hematologic and coagulation diseases. 3) New test development, validation, and quality assurance in molecular diagnostics and coagulation assays.
- Associate Director of Hematology Laboratory
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
Departments / Divisions
- Pathology - Hematologic Pathology
- MD, Beijing Medical University (Peking University Health Science Center) (1997)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pathology (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Hematopathology (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Pathology / Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (2014)
- American Board of Pathology / Pathology - Hematology (2014)