Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Vaninder Kaur Dhillon, M.D.
Instructor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years), Children (1-11 years)
Expertise: Endocrine Surgery, Otolaryngology (ENT), Parathyroid Diseases, Parathyroid Surgery, Thyroid Diseases, Thyroid Parathyroid, Thyroid Surgery
Johns Hopkins Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
601 N. Caroline Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Vaninder K Dhillon, MD is a fellow in the Division of Endocrine Surgery, in the Department of Otolaryngology. She completed a Laryngology fellowship at Johns Hopkins last year. Prior to that she completed her residency and internship training at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. She is a native of the Bay Area.
- Instructor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Head and Neck Endocrine Surgery
- MD, Keck School of Medicine of USC (2010)
- Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center / Otolaryngology (2015)
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Otolaryngology (2016)