I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jessica Rose Chang, M.D.
Assistant of Ophthalmology
Languages: English, Mandarin
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street
Wilmer Building, Ophthalmology, Suite B20
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Oculoplastics, Room A623
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Jessica Chang is an associate professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins. Dr. Chang received her undergraduate degree in history and biology from Yale College. She earned her medical degree from the Duke University School of Medicine, and completed her residency at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Chang has been the recipient of the Michel Grant Research Grant and the Neil Miller Research Grant through her work at the Wilmer Eye Institute.
Prior to joining the Wilmer Eye Institute, Dr. Chang was a predoctoral research fellow at the National Institute of Health (NIH), and a research scholar at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at NIH.
- Assistant of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Ophthalmology (2015)
- Pending/Scheduled / Ophthalmology
Activities & Honors
- Michael Grant Research Grant, 2013 - 2014
- Neil Miller Research Grant, 2012 - 2013
- Pauline and Oswald Lapp Travel Grant, 2010 - 2010
- Belknap Award for Excellence in Biology, 2005 - 2005
- Massachusetts Medical Society, 2011 - 2012
- North Carolina Medical Society, 2006 - 2010
- American Medical Association, 2006 - 2010