I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Irfan Rasool Khan, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Languages: English, Urdu
Expertise: Cataracts, Ocular Immunology, Ocular Inflammation Disease, Ophthalmology, Uveitis
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Irfan R. Khan, M.D. is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Wimer Eye Institute. He specializes in ocular immunology and uveitis. This includes various eye inflammatory conditions such as scleritis, iritis, retinitis and ocular infectious diseases. In addition, he evaluates individuals with various rheumatologic conditions and systemic inflammatory disorders. Dr. Khan also specializes in cataract surgery, including cases made complicated by uveitis.
Dr. Khan received his M.D. from the Saint Louis University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Virginia Health System, and then completed his fellowship at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- Ophthalmology - Uveitis and Ocular Immunology Service
- MD, Saint Louis University School of Medicine (2011)
- University of Virginia Health System / Ophthalmology (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2017)