Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Giuliana Patricia Geng-Ramos, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center Building, Suite 6323
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Giuliana Geng-Ramos is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
She earned her M.D. from the Howard University College of Medicine. She completed her residency at University of Maryland Medical Center and performed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- MD; Medicine, Howard University College of Medicine (2010)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2014)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatric Anesthesiology (2015)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2015)