Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Ashley Danielle Deemer, O.D.
Instructor of Ophthalmology
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Ashley Deemer is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins. Her areas of clinical expertise include general optometry and low vision.
Dr. Deemer received her undergraduate degree in biology from the University of California, San Diego. She earned her doctor of optometry degree from the New England College of Optometry.
Prior to joining Johns Hopkins, Dr. Deemer provided low vision services, and polytrauma and general optometric care to military veterans at the VA Boston Healthcare System.
- Instructor of Ophthalmology
- New England College of Optometry Residency Program / Optometry (2015)
- CPR-AED Certified
- Massachusetts State of Optometry License
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Pennsylvania State of Optometry License
Activities & Honors
- Project Foresight Finalist, Wal-Mart, 2012 - 2012
- Beider Scholarship Recipient, 2012 - 2012
- AAO Student Fellow, American Academy of Optometry, 2011 - 2011
- Charles Robert Soltes Scholarship Recipient, 2011 - 2011
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society
- American Optometric Assocation
- National Association of VA Oprtometrists
- Volunteer, Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity, 2010 - 2013
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Magnification & More
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences for the University of Louisville