Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
William S Hughes, M.D.
Expertise: Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
William Hughes, MD
Appointment Phone: 202-364-8094
5009 Tilden Street NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. William Hughes is a gastroenterologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, George Washington University Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Hughes is certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has a private practice in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Hughes earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the Pennsylvania Hospital and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1965)
- Pennsylvania Hospital / Internal Medicine (1968)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Philadelphia) / Internal Medicine (1968)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (1973)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1970)