Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Saulius A Naujokaitis, M.D.
Languages: English, Lithuanian
Foxhall Internists PC
Appointment Phone: 202-362-4467
3301 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Saulius A. Naujokaitis is an internist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Naujokaitis is certified in internal medicine and medical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Foxhall Internists in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Naujokaitis earned his medical degree from UCLA Medical Center, where he also completed a residency in internal medicine and fellowship in hematology and oncology. He has served as a senior staff fellow at the National Cancer Institute, as well as an assistant professor of medicine in the division of internal medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine and the director of the Georgetown University Hospital Employee Health Service. Dr. Naujokaitis was also the chairman of the Utilization Review Committee for the Washington Home and Hospice.
Dr. Naujokaitis has been named a Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly, as well as a Super Doctor by the Washington Post Magazine.
Dr. Naujokaitis has contributed to numerous presentations and publications.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (1970)
- UCLA Medical Center David Geffen School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1973)
- UCLA Medical Center David Geffen School of Medicine / Hematology and Oncology (1977)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1973)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (1981)