Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Scott A McNamara, M.D.
Scott McNamara, MD
Appointment Phone: 202-833-3223
4910 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Scott A. McNamara is a Facial Plastic Surgeon and an Otolaryngologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine. He is Board Certified in Otolaryngology. He is also Board Certified in Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery. His practice is based in Washington, D.C.
Dr. McNamara earned his medical degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine. He completed a Residency in Otolaryngology at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. He also completed his Fellowship in Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery in Washington, D.C. and becoming Washington's first Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon.
Dr. McNamara is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. On multiple occasions, he has been named a Top Doctor by the Washington Post.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, West Virginia University School of Medicine (1983)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Otolaryngology (1988)
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Otolaryngology (1990)
- Certified, American Board of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery (1994)