Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Susan Lacks, M.D.
Susan Lacks, MD
Appointment Phone: 202-293-8855
2141 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20037 map
Dr. Susan Lacks is a rheumatologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lacks is board certified in internal medicine and rheumatology. She has a private practice in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Lacks earned her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine at George Washington University Hospital, followed by a fellowship in rheumatology.
Dr. Lacks is a fellow of the American College of Rheumatology and the American College of Physicians. She has been named a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine, as well as a Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly. The Washington Post has also named Dr. Lacks as a Super Doctor.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine (1979)
- George Washington University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1983)
- George Washington University Hospital / Rheumatology (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (1986)