Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Shannon B Green, M.D.
Expertise: Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Obstetrics, Women's Health
Foxhall OBGYN Associates PC
Appointment Phone: 202-244-3523
5215 Loughboro Rd NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Shannon B. Green is an obstetrician and gynecologist at Sibley Memorial Hospital. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Green practices out of Foxhall OBGYN Associates, located in Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Medical Building in Washington, D.C. She is also affiliated with Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Green works in all areas of obstetrics and gynecology, including preventative women’s health and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Green earned her undergraduate degree and medical degree from Georgetown University. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at George Washington University Hospital.
Dr. Green is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a member of the Medical Alumni Board and on the Board of Governors at Georgetown University.
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2007)
- George Washington University Hospital / Obstetrics & Gynecology (2011)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2014, 2015)
Activities & Honors
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Medical Alumni Board, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Board of Governors, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.