Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sandra J Ginsberg, M.D.
Drs Adelson and Ginsberg PC
2440 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037 map
Dr. Sandra J. Ginsberg is a medical oncologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Georgetown University Hospital and George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Ginsberg is certified in medical oncology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She practices out of Drs. Adelson and Ginsberg in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Ginsberg earned her medical degree at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine at the State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse, followed by a fellowship in medical oncology at the University of Washington and a fellowship in hematology at the State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (1972)
- Upstate University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1975)
- University of Washington School of Medicine / Medical Oncology (1976)
- Upstate University Hospital / Hematology (1977)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1975)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (1977)