Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Lynne J Lightfoote, M.D.
Languages: English, English, French
Expertise: Endometriosis, Fibroids, Gynecology, High Risk OB, Menstrual Disorders, Obstetrics, Pelvic Pain
Foxhall OBGYN Associates PC
Appointment Phone: 202-244-3523
5215 Loughboro Rd NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Lynne J. Lightfoote is an obstetrician and gynecologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Lightfoote practices out of Foxhall OBGYN Associates, located in Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Medical Building in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Lightfoote has an expertise in the treatment of menstrual disorders, fibroids, endometriosis and pelvic pain.
Dr. Lightfoote earned her undergraduate degree from Wellesley College and her medical degree from the University of Virginia Health System. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Albert Einstein Medical Center, where she received awards for her professional and clinical excellence in ambulatory women’s health care.
Dr. Lightfoote is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Virginia Health System (2001)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center / Obstetrics & Gynecology (2005)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2014, 2016)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor, Washingtonian Magazine, 2014
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists