Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jerry A. Snow, M.D.
Jerry Snow, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-717-5073
2120 Yorktown Road NW
Washington, DC 20012 map
Dr. Jerry A. Snow is a cardiologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Snow is certified in cardiovascular diseases and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has a private practice in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Snow earned his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital, as well as a fellowship in cardiology at Boston City Hospital. Dr. Snow spent three years conducting cardiovascular research in the cardiovascular division of Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. He also previously served as a clinical professor of medicine and cardiology at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dr. Snow is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American College of Physicians.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine (1965)
- Boston City Hospital / Internal Medicine (1968)
- Boston City Hospital / Cardiology (1969)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology