Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jerome S Putnam, M.D.
Languages: English, English
Expertise: Asthma, Geriatric Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Men's Health, Preventive Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Stress Management, Urgent Care ...read more
Dr. Jerome S. Putnam is a pulmonologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Putnam is certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has a private practice in Chevy Chase, Md.
Dr. Putnam has an expertise in annual physicals, acute and urgent care, disease management, preventive health, health maintenance, geriatric health, men’s health, stress management, complex medical conditions, integrative medicine, asthma and chronic pulmonary disease.
Dr. Putnam earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Georgetown University Hospital, followed by a fellowship in pulmonary medicine.
Dr. Putnam has been named a Top Doctor by Consumers’ Checkbook magazine, a HealthGrades Recognized Doctor and a Top Pulmonologist by Washingtonian Magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine (1969)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1971)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Pulmonary Medicine (1973)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1972)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1974)