I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jeffrey Yen Lin, M.D.
Director, Sibley Center for Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery
Expertise: Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Ovarian Cancer, Surgical Oncology
Research Interests: Dr. Lin has clinical interests in radical ovarian cancer surgery and minimally invasive oncologic surgery.
Request an Appointment
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-243-5295
5255 Loughboro Rd., NW
Center for Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Jeffrey Y Lin. is the director of the Sibley Center for Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery. He is board certified in gynecology and gynecologic oncology and practices at Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is an associate professor in the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a member of the Kelly Gynecologic Oncology Service.
Dr. Lin earned his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the George Washington University Hospital, followed by fellowships in pelvic surgery at Pennsylvania Hospital and in Gynecological Oncology at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
Dr. Lin has been named a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine and Washingtonian Magazine. He is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Dr. Lin has clinical interests in radical ovarian cancer surgery and minimally invasive oncologic surgery. He has contributed to numerous publications and presentations.
- Director, Sibley Center for Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery
Departments / Divisions
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Albany Medical Center (1984)
- George Washington University Hospital / Obstetrics & Gynecology (1988)
- Pennsylvania Hospital / Gynecologic Oncology (1989)
- University of Rochester Medical Center / Gynecologic Oncology (1991)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Gynecologic Oncology (1994)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (1992)
Research & Publications
Block AM, Luce J, Lin JY, Hoggarth MA, Roeske JC. "Planar IGRT dose reduction: A practical approach." Pract Radiat Oncol. 2015 May-Jun;5(3):e239-44. doi: 10.1016/j.prro.2014.09.008.
Lin K, Lin JY, Kardon DE. "Pathologic quiz case: a large ovarian mass in an otherwise healthy 32-year-old woman." Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003 Jun;127(6):e271-2.
Activities & Honors
- Top M.D., Consumers' Checkbook
- Top M.D., Washingtonian Magazine
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
Ovarian Cancer – One Woman’s Battle Against a Silent Killer. WTOP Radio (09/21/2015)