Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Joseph Peter Laukaitis, M.D.
Languages: English, Lithuanian
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Joseph Laukaitis, MD
Appointment Phone: 202-293-8855
2141 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20037 map
Dr. Joseph P. Laukaitis is a rheumatologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Laukaitis is certified in internal medicine and rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has a private practice in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Laukaitis earned his medical degree from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. He completed a residency in internal medicine at George Washington University Hospital, followed by a rheumatology fellowship.
Dr. Laukaitis is a fellow of the American College of Rheumatology.
Dr. Laukaitis has been named a Top Doctor by Consumers’ Checkbook magazine, a Super Doctor by Washington Post magazine and a 2012 Top Doctor in Washington, D.C. and Washington-Baltimore by Castle Connolly.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University (1983)
- George Washington University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1986)
- George Washington University Hospital / Rheumatology (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (1988)