Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Gustavo A Corrales Regalado, M.D.
Languages: English, Spanish
Vision Consultants and Surgeons
2946 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22044 map
Dr. Gustavo A. Corrales Regalado is an ophthalmologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Regalado is board certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He practices out of Vision Consultants and Surgeons, located in Falls Church, Virginia.
Dr. Regalado earned his medical degree from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras. He completed a residency in ophthalmology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Eye and Ear Hospital, followed by a fellowship in cornea and external diseases at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Regalado is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Departments / Divisions
- Ophthalmology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras (2000)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Eye and Ear Hospital of Pittsburgh / Ophthalmology (2008)
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary / Cornea and External Diseases (2009)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2011)
Research & Publications
Corrales, G., Curreri, A. "Eye trauma in boxing." Clin Sports Med. 2009 Oct 01.
Activities & Honors
- American Academy of Ophthalmology