Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Carol Salzman, M.D.
Expertise: Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine
Carol Salzman, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-657-9424
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Carol Salzman is an infectious disease specialist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Salzman is certified in infectious disease and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She has a private practice in Chevy Chase, Md.
Dr. Salzman earned her medical degree at Georgetown University Hospital. She completed a residency in internal medicine at George Washington University Hospital, as well as a fellowship in infectious diseases.
Dr. Salzman was named a Regional Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly in 2012.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center (1981)
- George Washington University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1984)
- George Washington University Hospital / Infectious Diseases (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)