Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Christopher M Eger, M.D.
CardioThoracic and Vascular Sugery Associates
Appointment Phone: 202-829-5603
106 Irving ST NW
Ste 211 S
Washington, DC 20010 map
Dr. Christopher M. Eger is a thoracic surgeon of Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is board certified in thoracic and cardiac surgery and practices out of Washington Hospital Center and Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Eger has an expertise in coronary artery bypass surgery and cancer surgery.
Dr. Eger earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and completed an internship in internal medicine at New York Medical College. He completed a residency in general surgery at Georgetown Medical Center and a residency in thoracic surgery at Boston University Medical Center, followed by a thoracic surgery fellowship at George Washington University.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1976)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / General Surgery (1983)
- Boston University Medical Center / Cardiology (1987)
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery / Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery (1995, 2025)