Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Collin D Cullen, M.D.
Expertise: General Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Cullen Umosella Cullen and Cullen
Appointment Phone: 240-497-1570
7625 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Dr. Collin D. Cullen is an internist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cullen is certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and general pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics. He practices out of Cullen, Umosella, Cullen & Cullen in Bethesda, Md.
Dr. Cullen earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Cullen has been named a Top MD by Consumers’ Checkbook Magazine, as well as a Top Family/General Practitioner by Washingtonian Magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1993)
- Geisinger Medical Center / Obstetrics and Gynecology (1997)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1997)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics - General (1997)
Activities & Honors
- Top M.D., Consumers' Checkbook
- Top Family/General Practitioner, Washingtonian Magazine
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
The Brothers Cullen. Bethesda Magazine (January/February 2008)