Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Andrea Z Beaton, M.D.
Expertise: Pediatric Cardiology
Children's National Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 202-476-2020
111 Michigan Ave NW
Washington, DC 20010 map
Dr. Andrea Z. Beaton is a pediatrician affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Children’s National Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Frederick Memorial Hospital. Dr. Beaton is certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology by the American Board of Pediatrics. She practices out of Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Beaton has an expertise in pediatric cardiology.
Dr. Beaton earned her medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. She completed a residency in pediatrics at Mount Sinai Hospital, followed by a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Children’s National Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, University of Louisville School of Medicine (2006)
- Mount Sinai Hospital / Pediatrics (2009)
- Children's National Medical Center / Pediatric Cardiology (2012)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2009)