I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Bryn Melissa Burkholder, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Cataracts, Ophthalmology , Uveitis
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute
Appointment Phone: 410-955-2966
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Bryn M. Burkholder, M.D., is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute, specializing in ocular inflammatory and infectious diseases, cataract surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology.
Dr. Burkholder earned her bachelor's degree from Duke University, where she majored in biology, and received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. After completing an internship at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, she moved to Baltimore for her residency in ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute. Dr. Burkholder remained at Wilmer for her fellowship training in uveitis before joining the faculty in July 2012.
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- Ophthalmology - Uveitis and Ocular Immunology Service
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Ophthalmology (2011)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2013)