Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Grace Weiwei Pien, M.D., M.S.C.E.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Sleep, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disorders
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Grace Pien is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary diseases, critical care medicine, sleep, sleep apnea and sleep disorders.
Dr. Pien received her M.D. from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed her residency in internal medicine at the Boston University School of Medicine. She performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine and a fellowship in sleep medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Departments / Divisions
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surg (1994)
- Boston University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1997)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2001)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Sleep Medicine (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2002, 2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2000, 2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Sleep Medicine (2009)