Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Richard E Rubin, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Chest Pain, Echocardiography, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Nuclear Cardiology, Pacemakers, Preventive Cardiology, Stress Testing ...read more
Richard Rubin, MD
Appointment Phone: 301-654-6442
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Richard Rubin is the Chief of Cardiology at Sibley Memorial Hospital, the Vice-Chairman for Sibley Memorial Hospital's Department of Medicine and a member of the Medical Executive Committee at Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is also part of the Medical Executive Committee of Suburban Hospital.
His areas of interest include preventive cardiology, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, chest pain, arrhythmias, heart failure, and diagnostic cardiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1977)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Medicine (1980)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Cardiology (1982)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1980)
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
- Washingtonian Top Doctors
- Castle and Connally Top Doctors
- Washington Consumer Checkbook Top Doctors