Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Carolyn Wang, D.O.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Neurology, Sleep Disorders
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Downtown Bethesda
Appointment Phone: 240-235-9120
7315 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Sibley Memorial Hospital
Appointment Phone: 202-243-4480
5215 Loughboro Road, NW
Washington, DC 20016 map
Dr. Carolyn Wang is a Johns Hopkins neurologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Wang is certified in neurology and sleep medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology. She practices out of Johns Hopkins Community Physicians offices in Bethesda, Md. and Sibley Memorial Hospital’s Medical Building in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Wang earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed an internship in internal medicine through the Johns Hopkins University program at Sinai Hospital, followed by a residency in neurology and a fellowship in sleep medicine at George Washington University Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- DO, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of NY Institute of Technology (2005)
- The George Washington University Medical Center / Neurology (2009)
- The George Washington University Medical Center / Sleep Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Neurology (2009)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Sleep Medicine (2013)