Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Carmen Salvaterra, M.D.
Expertise: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Emphysema, Pulmonary Diseases, Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disorders, Sleep Medicine ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Howard County
Appointment Phone: 410-715-1060
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
The Medical Arts Building, Suite 201
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Carmen Salvaterra, M.D., practices sleep medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine. She received her medical degree from New York Medical College, and also completed her residency in internal medicine at University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Salvaterra is board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonary disease and sleep medicine.
Centers & Institutes
- MD, New York Medical College (1983)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1986)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1990)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Sleep Medicine (2013)