Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Teresa Katie Chen, M.D., M.H.S.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Chronic Kidney Disease, Epidemiology, Nephrology
Research Interests: Lupus nephritis; Anemia
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Teresa Chen is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include chronic kidney disease, epidemiology and nephrology.
Dr. Chen received her undergraduate degree from Yale University and her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes-Jewish Hospital and performed her fellowship in nephrology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Her research interests include lupus nephritis and anemia.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Texas Medical School at Houston (2006)
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital / Internal Medicine (2009)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital / Nephrology (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2009, 2019)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Nephrology (2012, 2022)