Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Ronan Joseph Kelly, M.B.A., M.B.B.Ch., M.D.
Associate Professor of Oncology
Expertise: Esophageal Cancer, Gastroesophageal Cancer, Medical Oncology, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Small Cell Lung Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Thymic Carcinoma, Thymoma ...read more
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-8964
401 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231 map
Ronan Kelly, M.B.A., M.B.B.Ch., M.D., received his medical training from the Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland. His extensive training continued with residencies in Internal Medicine at both Beumont Hospital and Mater Misericordiea University Hospital. Dr. Kelly also completed four fellowships in Medical Oncology before joining Johns Hopkins in the Division of Upper Aerodigesteive Cancer. He specializes in the treatment of Esophageal and Lung cancer.
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- MB BCH BAO, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (1998)
- Beaumont Hospital / Internal Medicine (2000)
- Mater Misericordiae University Hospital / Internal Medicine (2004)
- Waterford Regional Hospital / Medical Oncology (2005)
- Beaumont Hospital / Medical Oncology (2006)
- Tallaght Hospital / AMNCH / Medical Oncology (2007)
- National Cancer Institute-Oncology / Medical Oncology (2011)