I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Andrew Howard Schulick, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Abdominal Aneurysms, Aneurysm Repair, Angioplasty, AV Shunt, Carotid Endarterectomy, Carotid Surgery, Chronic Wounds, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Diabetic Foot Care, Dialysis, Endovascular Stent Grafts, Hemodialysis, Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia, Lymphedema, Minimally Invasive Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Peritoneal Dialysis, Sclerotherapy, Stenting, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Ulcers, Varicose Veins ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Suburban Hospital
Appointment Phone: 301-896-7619
8600 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Andrew Schulick, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a board certified Vascular and General Surgeon with the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Johns Hopkins University and graduated for Yale University School of Medicine with honors. He completed his General Surgery Residency and Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital, the main teaching hospital for Harvard Medical School. He has been included in Castle-Connolly’s list of “Top Doctors” every year since 2006, and in Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top vascular surgeons in the Washington D.C. area.
- Vascular Surgeon
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine (1990)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Surgery (1993)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Surgery (1997)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Vascular Surgery (1999)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (1998, 2008)
- American Board of Surgery / Vascular Surgery (2000, 2009)