Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Anu Sharma, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Arthritis, Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Dermatomyositis, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rheumatology , Spondyloysis, Vasculitis ...read more
Center for Rheumatic Diseases and Osteoporosis, PA
Appointment Phone: 901-493-2500
6001 Montrose Road
North Bethesda, MD 20852 map
Dr. Anu Sharma is trained in adult and pediatric Rheumatology. She is board certified in adult Rheumatology. Before beginning her residency training in Internal Medicine, Dr. Sharma lived in Bern, Switzerland and worked in a research capacity for the Maurice E. Mueller Center for Orthopedics, an affiliate of McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
Dr. Sharma is an active member of the American College of Rheumatology. She sees adults and children (age 8 and older) with Rheumatologic conditions.
For more information visit CenterForRheumaticDiseases.com .
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, SABA University School of Medicine (2000)
- St Mary's Health Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- St Louis University / Rheumatology (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (2007)
Activities & Honors
- Best Physicians in Washington, Washington Magazine, 2012 - 2014
- Nominated as a new "up and coming doc to watch", Washington Magazine
- Treasurer, Rheumatism Society of the District of Columbia, 2012 - 2013
- President, Rheumatism Society of the District of Columbia, 2014 - 2015
- Advocates for Arthritis group
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Rheumatology