I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Obafemi Oluseun Okuwobi, M.D.
Specializes in: Adolescents (12-18 years), Adults (18+ years), Children (1-11 years), Infants (up to 1 year)
Languages: English, Yoruba
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Montgomery County
Appointment Phone: 301-990-3190
14955 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
- MBBS, College Of Medicine University Of Lagos (1990)
- King's Mill Hospital-Sherwood Forrest Hospitals (1993)
- Royal Derby Hospital and London Road Community Hospitals / Orthopaedic Surgery (1994)
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital / General Surgery (1994)
- Dewsbury and District Hospital / General Surgery (1994)
- Glenfield Hospital / General Surgery (1995)
- Dewsbury and District Hospital / General Surgery (1996)
- Hemel Hempstead General Hospital / Emergency Medicine (1997)
- Newham General Hospital / General Surgery (1997)
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital / Orthopaedic Surgery (1998)
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center / Family Medicine (2001)
- American Board of Family Medicine / Family Medicine (2001)