Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Obafemi Oluseun Okuwobi, M.D.
Specializes in: Children (1-11 years), Adults (18+ years), Infants (up to 1 year), Adolescents (12-18 years)
Languages: English, Yoruba
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Montgomery County
Appointment Phone: 301-990-3190
14955 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Obafemi Okuwobi, M.D., practices internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Howard County. He received his medical degree from University of Lagos College of Medicine. He completed his residency in family medicine at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center.
- MBBS, College Of Medicine University Of Lagos (1990)
- King's Mill Hospital-Sherwood Forrest Hospitals (1993)
- Royal Derby Hospital and London Road Community Hospitals / Orthopaedic Surgery (1994)
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital / General Surgery (1994)
- Dewsbury and District Hospital / General Surgery (1994)
- Glenfield Hospital / General Surgery (1995)
- Dewsbury and District Hospital / General Surgery (1996)
- Hemel Hempstead General Hospital / Emergency Medicine (1997)
- Newham General Hospital / General Surgery (1997)
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital / Orthopaedic Surgery (1998)
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center / Family Medicine (2001)
- American Board of Family Medicine / Family Medicine (2001)