I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Mark Gregory Lazarev, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Celiac Disease, Clinical Gastroenterology, Colitis, Colon Polyps, Crohn's Disease, Diarrhea, Digestive Diseases, Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Proctitis, Ulcerative Colitis ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-933-7495
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Appointment Phone: 410-616-7350
2360 W. Joppa Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Dr. Lazarev joined Johns Hopkins from the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he completed the Present-Levison advanced inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) fellowship.
A specialist in the diagnosis and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, Dr. Lazarev has published numerous peer-reviewed articles, abstracts and chapters. He is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2002)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2005)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2008)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center / Gastroenterology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2008)
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
Tales from the Crypt, Inside Tract (Summer, 2016)