Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Perry Lee Colvin, Jr, M.D.
Medical Director for Peri-Operative Medicine Services
Expertise: Geriatric Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-0925
5505 Hopkins Bayview Circle
John R. Burton Pavilion
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Perry L. Colvin, Jr., is on the faculty at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is geriatric medicine. He serves as medical director of Peri-Operative Medicine Services.
Dr. Colvin earned his M.D. at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He performed his residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He completed fellowships in geriatric medicine and gerontology at Stobhill Hospital and Johns Hopkins.
- Medical Director for Peri-Operative Medicine Services
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (1981)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)
- Stobhill Hospital / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (1985)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)