Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Chi Chiung Grace Chen, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Languages: English, Chinese, Taiwanese
Expertise: Gynecology and Obstetrics, Interstitial Cystitis, Lower Urinary Tract Reconstruction, Pelvic Floor Disorders, Stress Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, Urogynecology , Uterine Prolapse, Voiding Dysfunction ...read more
Research Interests: evaluation of surgical outcomes; impact of obesity on pelvic floor disorders and pelvic floor surgeries; surgical education ...read more
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-7008
301 Mason Lord Drive
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0400
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
In addition to clinical and surgical responsibilities, Dr. Chen incorporates educating residents and fellows into her practice. She believes this not only sustains the future of gynecology, but also furthers the understanding of pelvic floor disorders. Dr. Chen serves as a mentor for gynecology residents and female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery fellows.
Dr. Chen is active in scientific research, with a focus on the evaluation of surgical outcomes, the impact of obesity on pelvic floor disorders and pelvic floor surgeries, and surgical education. Dr. Chen actively participates and presents at national meetings of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Urogynecologic Society, Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopist and International Continence Society.
- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine (2001)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham-GME / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2005)
- Cleveland Clinic / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2008)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Female Pelvic Med & Reconstructive Surgery (2014)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2008, 2016)
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
- The Most Important Muscle All Women Forget to Exercise, SELF (07/2016)
- Webinar: Take the Floor and Break Free from Pelvic Floor Disorders. Physicians and specialists from the Johns Hopkins Women's Center for Pelvic Health, including Dr. Chi Chiung Grace Chen, discuss the causes, symptoms and treatment of pelvic floor disorders. Hosted November 12, 2015.