Acne, Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous Laser Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery, Dermatology, Laser Therapy, Rosacea, Skin Cancer
Dr. Mary Sheu is an assistant professor of dermatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is a board-certified dermatologist and expert in cosmetic and laser procedures to improve the health and appearance of skin.
Dr. Sheu completed medical school at Brown University, internship in internal medicine at Stanford University and dermatology residency at the Oregon Health Science University. As the associate director of the Johns Hopkins Dermatology Residency Program, Dr. Sheu directs the training of future dermatologists in cosmetic, laser and surgical procedures.
Prior to joining Johns Hopkins in 2007, Dr. Sheu served on the adjunct clinical faculty at Stanford University and practiced dermatology in the San Francisco Bay Area.
She has authored peer-reviewed publications in the dermatology literature and conducted basic science and clinical research in dermatology. Dr. Sheu is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Sheu is focused on helping patients achieve healthy, beautiful skin. Procedures offered:
- Injectables including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin
- Fillers including Resylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma, Radiesse, Belotero, and Sculptra
- Laser treatments for hair removal, sun spots, vascular lesions, rosacea, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation and wrinkle treatment, birthmarks, acne scars, traumatic/surgical/burn scars
- Hyperhidrosis treatment including Botox and Miradry
- Sclerotherapy for spider leg veins
- Chemical peels
- Mole removal
- Skin cancer detection and treatment
- General dermatology
Dr. Sheu is currently accepting new patients. Please call 410-955-5933 to schedule an appointment or consultation.