Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Mollie Morse Davis, M.D., M.P.H.
Expertise: Pediatrics, Primary Care
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Already a Patient?
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Odenton
Appointment Phone: 410-874-1400
1106 Annapolis Road
Odenton, MD 21113 map
Mollie Davis, M.D., MPH, practices internal medicine and pediatrics at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Odenton. She received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine, and also completed her residency in medicine & pediatrics at University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Davis is board-certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine (2002)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Medicine and Pediatrics (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2007, 2015)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine / Public Health & Gen Preventive Med (2009, 2019)