Clinical Trial Keywords:
Claudication, Peripheral vascular disease, Vascular disease, Peripheral arterial disease
Maiden Name - Elizabeth V. Harrold
1. Clark AS, Harrold EV, Fast AS. Anabolic-androgenic steroid effects on the sexual
behavior of intact male rats. Hormones and Behavior 1997; 31(1):35-46.
2. Clark AS, Harrold EV. Comparison of the effects of stanozolol, oxymetholone, and testosterone cypionate on the sexual behavior of castrated male rats. Behavioral Neuroscience 1997; 111(6):1368-1374.
3. Harrold EV, Turner BC, Matloff ET, Pathare P, Beinfield M, McKhann C, Ward BA, Haffty BG. Local recurrence in the conservatively treated breast cancer patient: A correlation with age and family history. Cancer Journal from Scientific American 1998; 4(5):302-307.
4. Turner BC, Harrold E, Matloff E, Smith T, Gumbs AA, Beinfield M, Ward B, Skolnick M, Glazer PN, Thomas A, Haffty BG. BRCA1/2 germline mutations in locally recurrent breast cancer patients after lumpectomy and radiation therapy: Implications for breast-conserving management in patients with BRCA1/2 mutations. Journal of Clinical Oncology 1999; 17(10):3017-3024.
5. Haffty BG, Harrold E, Khan AJ, Pathare P, Smith TE, Turner BC, Glazer PN,
Ward B, Carter D, Matloff E, Bale AE, Alvarez-Franco M. Outcome of conservatively managed early-onset breast cancer by BRCA1/2 status. Lancet 2002; 359(9316):1471-1477.
6. Weinberger J, Rundback JH, Ratchford EV. Regulatory approval of peripheral endovascular revascularization devices in the United States: Is the horse still in the barn? Am Journal of Ther 2005; 12:186-191.
7. Rundek T, Hundle R, Ratchford E, Ramas R, Sciacca R, DiTullio MR, Boden-Albala B, Miyake Y, Elkind MS, Sacco RL, Homma S. Endothelial dysfunction is associated with carotid plaque: A cross-sectional study from the population-based Northern Manhattan Study. BMC Cardiovas Disord 2006; 6(1):35.
8. Ratchford EV, Morrissey NJ. Aortoenteric fistula: A late complication of endovascular repair of an inflammatory abdominal aortic aneurysm. Vasc Endovascular Surg 2006 Dec - 2007 Jan; 40(6): 487-491.
9. Salameh MJ, Rundek T, Boden-Albala B, Jin Z, Ratchford EV, DiTullio MR, Homma S, Sacco RL. Self-reported peripheral arterial disease predicts future vascular events in a community-based cohort. J Gen Intern Med 2008;23(9):1423-1428.
10. Ratchford EV, Jin Z, Di Tullio M, Homma S, Salameh M, Gan R, Boden-Albala B, Sacco RL, Rundek T. Carotid bruit for detection of hemodynamically significant carotid stenosis: the Northern Manhattan Study. Neurol Res 2009 Jan 7.
11. Ratchford EV, Salameh MJ, Morrissey NJ. Underestimation of carotid stenosis in bradycardia. Vascular 2009;17(1):51-54.
1. Salameh MJ, Ratchford EV. Update on Peripheral Arterial Disease and Claudication Rehabilitation in The Dysvascular and Diabetic Patient: Update in Diagnosis, Treatment and Rehabilitation; Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. (Hakimi K ed) Saunders / Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA. 2009 20(4): 627-656.
2. Stewart KJ, Ratchford EV, Williams MA. Exercise for Restoring Health and Preventing Vascular Disease in Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease; Companion to Braunwalds Heart Disease (Blumenthal RS, Foody JM, Wong ND, Eds). In press
1. Salameh M, Rundek T, Jacoby D, Jin Z, Ratchford E, et al. Self-reported peripheral arterial disease impacts risk of combined vascular events beyond Framingham Risk in the Northern Manhattan Study. Proceedings of the American College of Cardiology Meeting 2006.
2. Salameh M, Rundek T, Boden-Albala B, Jin Z, Ratchford E, et al. Self-reported peripheral arterial disease predicts future vascular events in the Northern Manhattan Study. Proceedings of the American Heart Association Meeting 2006.