Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Tamara DeShawn Terry, M.D.
Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Expertise: Pregnancy, Childbirth, Women's Reproductive Health
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Canton Crossing
Appointment Phone: 410-522-9940
1501 S. Clinton Street
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Wyman Park
Appointment Phone: 410-338-3758
3100 Wyman Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21211 map
Tamara DeShawn Terry, M.D., practices obstetrics and gynecology at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Canton Crossing and Wyman Park. Dr. Terry received her medical degree from University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and completed her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Terry is an instructor of gynecology and obstetrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- BS, University of North Carolina (1998)
- MD, University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2002)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2006)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (2008, 2013)