1. Gamaldo CE and Salas RE. Sleep medicine education: are medical schools and residency programs napping on the job? Nat Clin Pract Neurol. 2008 Jun;4(6):344-45.
2. Salas RE, Gamaldo CE. Adverse effects of sleep deprivation in the ICU. Crit Care Clin. 2008 Jul;24(3):461-76, v-vi.
3. Collop N, Salas R, Delayo M, Gamaldo C. Normal Sleep and Circadian Processes. In: Sleep and the ICU, Critical Care Clinics. Guest Editor: Collop N; Elsevier Inc, Philadelphia, PA, 2008, Vol. 24, Issue 3, Pages 449-460.
4. Salas RE, Gamaldo CE, Allen RP, Earley CJ. Quiescegenic Nocturnal Dyskinesia: A restless legs syndrome (RLS) variant or a new syndrome? Sleep Med. 2008, Aug 13 [Epub ahead of print]
5. Gamaldo, CE, Salas, RE, Collop NA. Sleep Medicine Pearls: Complex arrhythmia during a sleep study What to do? JCSM. 2008, in press.
6. Salas,RE, Allen,RP, Earley,CJ, Gamaldo,CE. Drug hoarding: A Case of Atypical Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome in a RLS patient. Movement Disorders, 2009 Jan 9.
7. Salas,RE, Allen,RP, Earley,CJ, Gamaldo,CE. A Case of Compulsive Behaviors Observed in a RLS Patient Treated with a Dopamine Agonist. Sleep, accepted for publication 2009.