Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Michael J West, M.D., Ph.D.
Expertise: Diabetes, Endocrinology, General Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Metabolism
Washington Endocrine Clinic PLLC
Appointment Phone: 202-570-5151
2440 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037 map
Dr. Michael J. West is an endocrinologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. West is board-certified in endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Washington Endocrine Clinic in Washington, D.C.
Dr. West earned his medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Health System, followed by a fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. West has contributed to several publications on endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MD, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2003)
- University of Pennsylania Health System / Internal Medicine (2005)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital / Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism (2008)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism (2008)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)